Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Goodwill curtain, dollar store form, rosette wreath


Yesterday was a busy day...I got lots of projects done;
of course none of those were laundry.....:)

Yesterday at my local goodwill I bought the above old curtain,
ran over to the dollar store and got another straw wreath form and
some more hot glue sticks and started making another
Rosette wreath.  You can see the tutorial  HERE
I even got the sisal rope at goodwill.
As I was finishing up my oldest daughter told me
to put in some of these flowers that I have had laying around from odd projects.
This is how it turned out.

Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :)






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anita said...

That is lovely! I like it!

Art Is Beauty said...

THANKS SO MUCH ANITA!!!

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

very cute! I love that you made this with old curtains! I never would have thought of that. Now I have a good excuse to pick up some next time I'm at the thrift store.

La-Dee-da crafter said...

I love it and I love that it is thrifty. Love it all!!!
ladeedacreations.com

ADMIN said...

Thanks for your suggestions. Something else that’s related to your post is this video I saw on YouTube. You should see it! http://youtu.be/oD8ZiathS9s