Monday, September 12, 2011

instant art

Today both of my posts are from the GRAPHICS FAIRY. She just has the cutest stuff.  I have had these old frames sitting in my basement forever. They used to hold old paintings my kids did. But now we have a billion paintings and pictures and we just decided to basically plaster the playroom walls with them....:)  So I had found these really cute pictures from the graphics fairy and decided they would be perfect. I printed them out and my frames even had the really old matting in them so they were kind of yellow and had a vintage feel.  I think they turned out adorable. I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

Great vintage look. Thanks for sharing, dropping by from the graphics fairy.

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

They came out great! I just checked out her site and she has lots of fun, vintage stuff. Will be back here and there!

I am a new follower from the Tuesday Time Out Hop. If you have a moment, come by www.messforless.net and say hi!
Thanks!

Kelly said...

super cute! I like the white frames it really makes the art POP.
such a good idea! have a great FALL!

Jennifer @Miss Maggie's Place said...

I love these. They would look cute in my vintage kitchen. :)
Jennifer
www.miss-maggiesplace.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.
Love Graphic Fairy too!
~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking

A Mother Seeking...

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

I love these art pieces and this is such a quick project! Well done! Thank you so much for linking up at Savvy HomeMade Monday and I hope you will come back and party again!