Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mini subway art QUICK CRAFT


Here is a little quick craft for you on this BEAUTIFUL (finally) Tuesday Morning.

I had some little square 8x8 canvas panels in my basement and while I was cleaning it out
(once again) I thought..I better get using some of these so I can go buy more stuff..LOL.
So I painted one of them with a faux wood grain look. Just a simple black and brown streaking with acrylic paint. Then when that was dry I got my CLEARANCE Martha Stewart stencils that I bought on an IMPULSE buy when I was at Michael's buying something totally different. :)
I took my white acrylic paint and just played with a design and stenciled all the different
phrases on the stencil. I filled in the spaces with the Star stencil that was on one of the other
words I didn't use.  VOILA "mini subway art"
It was a fun start to my morning.
I hope you can get to doing some fun little crafting.
 

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

GREAT IDEA!

Ruffles n Raspberries said...

Those turned out so cute!!

imklvr said...

You're so stinkin' creaative! And you make it look so easy. And...I'm gonna give this a try! someday. when I can find everything. really. I will. In the meantime, I'll just keep following you and saving all your great ideas!