Monday, December 24, 2012

Highest bidder for the AUCTION painting announced.


Thank you so much to the BEAUTIFUL Barbara Bussey who
had the highest bid of $150. It will go to the Sandy Hook School Support fund.
I am so grateful to all of you who took the time to share and comment on this.
I am hoping this small gesture will go to show there are still wonderful people in the world.
So many people came forward to bid on this that I was in disbelief.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful thing to do- xo Diana

Kathryn J Cain said...

So very sweet and yes I have sent with my sis and contribution to Sandy Hook program..so happy that Barbara was the winner...and love love this piece...again you are a kind heart..just got home from my treasures...