Monday, January 14, 2013

Laundry bin Revamp


Good MONDAY morning my Beauties!!
That's right..its Monday and I don't know how I feel about that yet..
Kids only have school 3 days this week (they just went back last week......what's up
with that????)
So I have to get everything I NEED to get done in 3 days instead of 5...
I normally can't even get it done in 5...UGH!
One of the things that always needs to be done is...YOU GUESSED IT.......
Laundry...So I thought..why not make it fun.

I was playing with my Silhouette and decided just to print out the word LAUNDRY...(after
I spell checked it because it seems to be one of those words that looks funny when you spell and think...that can't be right..LOL)

Then I grabbed this old beverage bucket tote thing that I had bought at goodwill..it was just plain...

I stuck the vinyl to it and...

Voila.....There you have it...all done..and adds just a little bit of fun to
a not so fun task!!!
Hope you enjoyed!
Posted by Picasa

About Me



Email: ARTISBEAUTY1@gmail.com
This is a blog dedicated to my love of painting and love of projects. Besides my Husband and my children, these are two other loves of my life. You can shop my booth at CHANGING THYMES in Grandville, Michigan. I am vendor 1660 located on the first floor at the Chicago Drive Store.
Published in "A CREATIVE LIFE" MAGAZINE
I am also a Contributing Writer at the
FURNITURE.COM blog
for the DIY Home Expert Series.

DIY Presenter
at the MidWest DIY Bloggers Roundup
Randolph Street Market
Chicago.


Featured on the HUFFINGTON POST

and Buzz Feed
BUZZFEED

Please know that I use affiliate posts to help you
find the items that I use and to fund this blog.


Stay Connected









Image Map

Search Away!

pinterest

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Play room turned Art is Beauty Art Studio for under $200 REVEAL

Well my Beauties, its finally HERE! The REVEAL of my finished Art Studio. I know you have all been patiently ...