Monday, July 15, 2013

Vintage "Milk and Cream Co." window sign


Hello my Beauties! I hope you all
had a wonderful weekend.
We had a big Beer tasting at our house on Friday (hubby has been a homebrewer for almost 20 years)
and the rest of the weekend was spent relaxing. I must say its been a long time since we have had nothing planned on a Saturday and a Sunday. It was nice!
Last week though I was looking to finish a wall in my kitchen, before we had our party.
I needed something to go with my pallet art. You can see that post
HERE

Having come upon a bunch of these Marine windows from a friend, I knew exactly what I wanted to
do with it.
I have been dying to make a certain sign for my kitchen but needed JUST THE RIGHT WINDOW for it.
THIS was it.

A few months back, a fellow blogger did a Milk and Cream window
and I was smitten...I mean..I WANTED that window. But I was still learning how to use my silhouette and how to import and image and cut it out and so.
Well she had written a post on the whole thing!

So thanks to KNICK OF TIME, I now have my very
own Milk and Cream Co. Sign.

I imported the image in my silhouette, used the trace and cut function
and cut out my vinyl stencil. I laid it on my window and used acrylic paint to paint it on.

It turned out just a beautiful and vintage looking as I had hoped!

I could NOT be happier.
I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial
and you go on to have a BEAUTIFUL day!
OK..now HUGE favor to ask!! I made the TOP TEN in a local competition for MISSION MAKEOVER....I NEED YOUR HELP...All I need you to do is to CLICK on the link and LIKE my FRENCH ARMOIRE....You can see that makeover HERE...
I will love you forever...Even though I already do....
HUGS and SMOOCHES my BEAUTIES!!! 
VOTE FOR ART IS BEAUTY HERE!!!!!

Posted by Picasa
”Monday
”Inspiring
Home Stories A2Z
Three Mango Seeds
The DIY Dreamer
http://cityfarmhouse.com/2013/07/inspiration-exchange-linky-party-8.html
504 Main The Shabby Nest
Liz Marie Blog

DIY Show Off
By Stephanie LynnToday's Creative Blog

0 comments: