Saturday, October 26, 2013

Guest Post for Remodelaholic! How to build....

Good Morning my Beauties!!! Now I know I don't normally post on Sunday's but today's post was pretty exciting for me.!  A couple weeks ago I was asked to Guest Post for Remodelaholic....

UMMMM???
Can I tell you that I darn near cried. I have been blogging over 2 years,  just minding mine own business and keeping my head down, trying to do what I love and TRYING not to worry about what everyone else is accomplishing...:)  Trying to find the balance between doing what I love BUT making sure my job as Mother and Wife always comes first. Well, like I said..after a couple years of working hard I finally am blessed to be asked to do this Guest Post for them. You can see the Guest Post for them HERE

....and they are just like the Hubby and I, constantly trying to make our home the best place for OUR family..
So thank you so much to Remodelaholic for being so kind as to ask me for this! You truly made my day!

So Please head on over and check out my Guest post HERE!!!!
Thank you oh so much and have a BEAUTIFUL day!!! party
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/10/27/diy-party-40/#WOQSwHoVWQCJMlCj.99

0 comments: