Monday, July 7, 2014

Big lots coffee table, turned LAKESHORE COTTAGE coffee table

Good Morning my Beauties!
Its Makeover Monday again so you know what that means..:)
Time for a MAKEOVER!

You can see here I started with a fake stained Cherry coffee table.
I picked this up at Goodwill for a couple bucks. 
The top was severely scratched and the had lots of water marks.
Plus the legs were rather rickety.
So after securing all the legs, and sanding the top
I got started with its makeover.

I used a custom green color for the legs 
and American Paint company's
HOME PLATE for the top.

While the paint dried I went to my Silhouette and cut out a fun little 
Graphic for the top.
As you know from the past few posts I have been in a Beachy mood. :)
So I created this fun little LAKESHORE COTTAGES
graphic. I used some contact paper laying around and my silhouette to cut out the stencil.
I laid it on top of my table and used a custom blue paint to fill in the stencil.

What a difference some paint makes.
After all the paint was dry,
I distressed waxed and buffed the whole thing.

Now she is ready to head off to some lucky persons cottage...
:)
I hope you enjoyed the makeover.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Link Party
and show me what you have been working on.
Until next time, Go make someones day BEAUTIFUL!

Furniture Feature Fridays
Two It Yourself

0 comments: