Monday, August 18, 2014

TWIRL AND TAKE A BOW Link Party and Features




Getting Organized |Twirl & Take a Bow - http://DesignedByBH.com - #linkparty


How was everyone’s weekend???  Are you ready for another great party?  It’s time for Getting Organized | Twirl & Take a Bow!  I don’t know about you, but there are definitely a few parts of my house that could use some real cleaning out and sprucing up.  Fortunately, this week’s features, brought by the lovely Trina of a few miner adjustments, are all about just that!  Let’s see what she found!
Dashed Line

I’m Nesting


                                                      

I’m in nesting mode around these parts.  


Nope, I’m not expecting a baby {that ship has thankfully sailed}.  

The summer’s lazy days have slipped away from me, however; and school will be starting soon.  

I feel like I have so much more left to accomplish in the next 2 weeks…finish our fireplace tile, paint my bathroom, paint a mirror, make some crafts, but the biggest job is getting my classroom ready for the upcoming year. 

It’s time to make a few miner adjustments to my lazy days, so today’s top picks are brought to you be the letter S {for school that is}. There are so many good tips for getting organized that I just had to put them all together for you.

Enjoy the inspiration!







Let’s be friends: Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week’s Top Picks

Back to School: Teacher Interview Free Printable {www.homemadeinterest.com}
 How adorable is this interview {from Home. Made. Interest.} for the student’s to fill out on the first day of school? I know I would love that. It is a cute and fun way to get to know your class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved being in college. We had a lot of fun {maybe too much fun}, but that was a long time ago before Pinterest and before digital cameras and i Phones {thank goodness}, so we didn’t think of cute ways to make our dorm rooms look better. Trish from The Old Post Road has some clever ideas for you that will head you down the path of comfort and straight A’s!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bookcasemakeover

Love me some Annie Sloan Paint! On my to do list is to paint my bathroom vanity with that paint in duck egg blue. However,  since that is low on the list right now, I will just marvel over this bookcase done by Courtney over at Crafts by Courtney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back-to-School Weekly Calendar Board :: making it in the mountains
And finally there is this weekly calendar board by Making it in the Mountains. I love how everything is in order for each day instead of magnets all over the fridge. This project is a quick and adorable way to keep track of all the papers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, it’s time to link up your latest and greatest, and Twirl & Take a Bow!

Take a moment and visit all six co-hosts of the party~


We’d also love for you to follow each of our blogs, but we’d also like to connect with you on Facebook!
facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, it’s time to link up your latest and greatest, so Twirl & Take a Bow!

*We would love for you to follow us!
*You must link directly to your post.
*In order to be featured, you must link back to a host blog using a link or the party button found on the sidebar.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips and recipes.
*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy, giveaways or solicitations.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, Deja Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH, Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.
Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.

0 comments: