Thursday, October 23, 2014

French Harvest Mudroom Bench Makeover


Good Morning my Beauties! 
Do I have a fun little makeover for you guys!
I have had this one completed for a while but was saving it for
this special roundup of  Themed Furniture Makeovers. Todays theme is
Words and Numbers Makeovers
with some of my fellow bloggers.


You can see here what I started with.
It was an old outdated pine ....SOMETHING???
It had wheels but it was a bench and I have no idea if it was suppose to be a moving
media stand (aka TV STAND) or
a bench...I decided...It was gonna be a BENCH  :) 



I started with some Americana Decor
Chalky finish paint in Cameo.
I loved the deep orange red color it had.
It warmed this piece right up.
But it still needed more.
I decided to pull out my also AMERICANA stencil in French Script
and Lace Paint.
I stenciled the script on leaving space in the middle.

I then used the Lace colored paint to give a shabby Grain Sack stripe right down the middle.
When It was all done I coated the whole thing in 
Americana Cream Wax to seal it.


It went from blah...to BAM!!!
I just love what  a little bit of paint can do!





 Want to see some more Themed Furniture Inspiration.
Then check out my friends below!




Furniture Feature Fridayshttp://www.redouxinteriors.com/2014/10/redouxinteriors-and-the-handmade-hangout-week-20/ ”SondraLynatHome”http://meeganmakes.com/inspiration-monday-party-3/

0 comments: