Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TWIRL and TAKE A BOW Link Party and FEATURES

Twirl & Take a Bow - DesignedByBH.com - ‪#‎linkparty‬ Hi, Everyone!  For those of you who don't know me, my name is Brooke and I blog over at DesignedByBH.  It's my pleasure to welcome you to another great week of Twirl & Take a Bow!  We are so happy that you are here!!!  DesignedByBH.com - Twirl & Take a Bow Features Can you believe that Valentine's Day is this week?  Do you have any big plans?  My husband and I don't as of yet...which is fine by me because Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that calls for a fabulous outfit, and I am fresh out!  Hmmm...maybe my hubby will take me shopping for Valentine's Day...problem solved... ;)
We had some awesome projects linked up last week, so I won't ramble on (if you know me, you should be SHOCKED)...but if you get bored, feel free to find me all over social media!  :)  (PS - I just made and posted my new social media buttons this weekend...and I'm super excited about them!!!)
Brooke Signature for Blog Small
 klewis-spellbound-heartstrip

Free Valentine Gift Tag Printables from SoHo Sonnet


Aren't these tags great?  There's a watercolor set, too!
 klewis-spellbound-heartstrip

Call me Valentine-iPhone Shaped Sandwich from Kiddie Foodies


This has to be the neatest sandwich I have ever seen! I'm not sure that I could even bring myself to eat it!
 klewis-spellbound-heartstrip

Dumpster Dive Bookshelf Makeover from Redoux Interiors


I wish that I had enough talent to turn trash into this great of a treasure!
 klewis-spellbound-heartstrip

Milk Crate Ottoman from Namely Original


Repurposed projects are some of my favorite--and I HAVE to have one of these!
 klewis-spellbound-heartstrip

Baked Churro Bites from Lou Lou Girls


I had to end with some food...because looking at all of these projects has made me hungry!
 klewis-spellbound-heartstrip
Now let's move on to the party!!!
Take a moment and visit all six hosts for the Twirl & Take a Bow Party...
You'll be glad you did!

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from my sidebar!

House on the Way
Now let’s party…

Twirl & Take a Bow Party

*We would love for you to follow us! *You must link directly to your post. *In order to be featured, you must link back to a host blog using a link or the party button found on the sidebar. *Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips, etc. You get the idea! *Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration! *No links to shops, Etsy or giveaways. *By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, Deja Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH, Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets. Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.
 Now on to this week's party!
Take a moment and visit all six hosts for the Twirl & Take a Bow Party...

House on the Way, Déjà Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH, Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments.


You'll be glad you did.

House on the Way


Now let’s party…..



0 comments: