Thursday, January 8, 2015

Be~YOU~tiful Link Party and FEATURES~!


 Its Party time again my Beauties! 
I am so excited...Not only to party and see what you have been up to,
but also to introduce a new CoHost to the Party.

Melody has an amazing sense of style and 
she is an all around Sweet person.
I was so excited when she Said Yes to 
being my CoHost.
She was one of the wonderful bloggers who lets me message her
when I am working on a project like my art studio
and lets me bounce Ideas off of her.
 I love getting her opinion on things.
Over here at the Art is Beauty house
I personally have been working on furniture like a Mad woman.
I just finished this Teal Buffet Makeover
and I know Melody has been working on some projects too!
But enough about us; 
WE would love to see you
link up anything that YOU think
is Be~YOU~tiful.
Whether it be food, D.I.Y., Makeovers
and more. If YOU did it
I would love to see it.
(must be YOUR content, please do not link up others content) 

Since this is a BRAND SPANKING NEW PARTY
I would LOVE for you to SHARE!!
I know you have your choice to party anywhere you
want but my hope is that old and new bloggers alike
will enjoy the atmosphere of a 
DO WHAT YOU LOVE link party! 
Be~YOU~tiful


NOW onto the FEATURES!!!

First off I am ADDICTED to Ikea Hacks now.
and this is another Hack I never would have thought to do.
Hacked this Ikea Rast cabinet into a shabby 
Kitchen Island!
I think it turned out amazing!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Feature #2

I know Christmas is OVER, but it is Snowing like Crazy here in Michigan and
Cold as HECK!
It is still a time to stay cozy and warm
and nothing screams Cozy to me Like
PLAID!
DIY BEAUTIFY
did this cozy table setting that makes me want to pull up a chair pour a glass
of wine and Eat some turkey! 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feature #3

This Outdoor Vingette by SOMEWHAT QUIRKY DESIGNS
has me dreaming of spring.
I want to be sitting on this front porch right now,
drinking some tea and looking at a magazine!




 Now lets see what you have been working on!


*I would love for you to follow me! *You must link directly to your post. *In order to be featured, you must link back to me using a text link or the party button below. *Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips and recipes. *Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration! *No links to shops, Etsy, giveaways or solicitations. *By linking up your post, you are giving Art is Beauty permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets. Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.  

GRAB THE BUTTON HERE!!!













I will be sharing the features Via 

and
So follow me there and you can see yourself featured!

Now LETS PARTY!!!!




0 comments: