Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FINISHED farm house table

Thought I would show you how the farmhouse table ended up. You can see how the hubby built it here.




I had got a free sample of exterior stain from Benjamin Moore a while back from a freebie deal. So this table ended up costing us NADA!!!  So excited to use it out by the fire pit. Which will probably be around December since we now have wasp size mosquito's here in Michigan...Oh well...she is ready and waiting for us to use her...I can't wait.
Have a BEAUTIFUL day.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love the chunkiness of this table! it is awesome!

Shabby Soul said...

It looks super!! I love that stain color, too!

my2girlies said...

I looove the stain color. You will enjoy it so much outside - as soon as the mosquitos vacate!! But seriously - beautiful work!!

Susan
http://lifeondovehollow.blogspot.com/

annies home said...

love it the finish looks great

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Beautiful job! The stain is a perfect compliment to your husband's efforts. Gorgeous! Thank you for linking to Wicked Awesome Wednesday!

Nicole@Thrifty Decorating said...

Gorgeous! My husband wants to make one of these for our kitchen! I'm going to go and check out your other link! :) Thanks for linking to Thrifty Thursday!

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

darling...love it!

Alison Agnew said...

love it...timeless and pretty...thanks for linking up to fridays unfolded!

alison

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous! What a fantastic piece!

Thanks for linking up at Show & Share!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful table!! You are going to enjoy that for years to come and always be tickled that it did not cost you a dime!! :) I love projects like that!!

Thanks so much for linking up to Strictly Homemade Tuesday. I hope you will be back this Tuesday. Have a great day!