Monday, September 12, 2011

freezer paper transfer art



I don't have any pictures for this project besides the finished one because 1.    My battery died right as I was starting the project. 2. I am much, much too impatient to wait for battery to charge
before I started the project. 3. I had to do this about 6 times because I kept messing up. I would either bump the paper or have the board too wet.
But what I do have is the full instructions on how to do this from over at HOME FROSTING
She was probably better at explaining it any way. I did not have spray adhesive so I just used regular glue and card stock paper to mount my freezer paper to. The great thing about this project
is that for the 5 times it didn't work I just wiped off the freezer paper and then wiped off the board. It was very easy to do over and over until I got what I wanted.  For this project I went back to the GRAPHICS FAIRY and found the cute utensil print again. Followed the instructions for the transfer and this is what I got. I sprayed it with lacquer and It is all set to be another addition to the kitchen decorations.  I hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL day.
'
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment