This is what it looked like in the beginning. AFTER I
found all the pieces and started putting it
and I went through all the stuff on the curb in the dark.
We actually had to dig and find each piece to each drawer.
Like I said...Had to fight a few raccoons.
So the next day in the light I started re piecing the desk back together again...(hence HUMPTY DUMPTY)
See this chair...got that too...it goes with the desk..It was SCARY!!!
Here it is..all back together...and getting sanded before the paint.
I got this great Blue Oops paint. It was $2.....So far...I have only spent 2 bucks and lots of sweat...:)
When it was painted I finished the top with a deep dark stain and then recovered the chair in a great
One of the other things I had to do..soak the handles in Ammonia and scrub and sand them
back to their original look.
Here it is...All finished... WHEW!!
That was a JOB,
but guess what...Before I could even post this...IT SOLD...
I hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!