Thursday, November 15, 2012

Roadside Rescue Sage Dresser


Well, Good morning again my Beauties!
I gotta say I am pretty happy.
After not being up at my booth for a couple of days, I walked in to find out
that my dresser had sold. It was a roadside rescue, so that means almost NO overhead for me
except paint....WOOT WOOT!

I don't know if you remember at the beginning of the school year I had shown you
a picture of this dresser. I had gotten an A.P.B. on a curbside sighting and
pretty much had to burn out to drop the kids off at school and head over to grab the dresser.
I thought for sure it was gone, but there it sat, with a nice little coat of condensation.
ALL MINE!  :)

I had been wanting to play with my paints and so I mixed up my Ce Ce Caldwells Michigan pine with some of my Dover White to get this nice Sage color.

I loved the dusty green of it. It gave this left for dead dresser a new lease on life.

I am so happy to have saved another piece from the dump.

I hope you enjoyed this little Makeover!
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!
Posted by Picasa
24850_Shop the Nate Berkus Collection Exclusively at Target + Spend $50 Get Free Shipping on SelectIhookedupwithHoHlamespice
Whipperberry 504 MainFurniture Feature Fridays

Debbiedoo's
Create & Inspire Linky Party
Funky Junk Interiors
The Humble Brag Link Party

mop it up mondays
TheRusticPigTip Junkie
Home Stories A2Z
Primitive and Proper
Post a Comment