Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Twirl and Take a Bow Features and Link Party #66

Welcome to another edition of Twirl and Take a Bow Tuesday!
                        Where you get the chance to link up to not just 1 but 6 different BLOGS!
                                     More Hosts means MORE exposure for Y.O.U.!
                                                Are you guys ready to PARTY???

Linky Party

At last week's party, Leslie from HOUSE ON THE WAY chose our features and she did a fabulous job! This week I have the honor!



Thank you so much for joining us today as we celebrate another great Twirl & Take a Bow Party! I'm so excited to be here sharing the Top Picks from last week's party.
Let me introduce myself and my blog, ART IS BEAUTY


Here are my Features for the week!


I am in love with this gorgeous dresser makeover by The Weathered Door

Check out these pretzel rolls from Recipes Food and Cooking
I am a bread junkie and even more so a pretzel bread junkie! 
I see myself making these soon!!!


For those of you that have the patience, you too can have a beautiful Paper wreath like
this one made by Happy at Home

and how about this makeover by CreateInspire 
I love how the addition of the paper just changed the whole look of this piece.

and for my final feature....tis the season and Twelve-0-Eight did a fabulous job
creating this gorgeous Rustic Glam Christmas display!

Take a moment and visit all six hosts for the Twirl & Take a Bow party~

House on the WayDéjà Vue DesignsAll Things Heart and HomeDesigned by BH,Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments.

You'll be glad you did!

  

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from my sidebar!

House on the Way
Now let’s party…..   

Twirl & Take a Bow Party

*We would love for you to follow us! *You must link directly to your post. *In order to be featured, you must link back to one of the host blogs using a link or my button found on their sidebar. *Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips, recipes, etc. You get the idea! *Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration! *No links to shops, Etsy or giveaways. *By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, A Few Miner Adjustments, All Things Heart and Home, Deja Vue Designs, Designed by BH and Art is Beauty permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets. Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before. 



House on the Way



0 comments: