Monday, July 14, 2014

BEACHY BENCH MAKEOVER


beachy-painted-bench-makeover-art-is-beauty
Good Morning my Beauties.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
We were busy with lots of kids stuff so there was no time
to get any projects done. Luckily while we had some nice weather last
week I was able to knock out a couple makeovers.

One of them was this BENCH. It was cute enough as it was.
But the paint was in rough shape (meaning someone had spray painted it....but missed lots of spots in certain areas so it was a blotchy finish)
That didn't bother me though as I was intending to paint it anyway when I bought it.
I have been dying to try AMERICAN PAINT COMPANY'S Nana's cupboard.
I knew that this bench would be the perfect piece for it.
So I lightly painted on two thin coats and when it was dry I wet distressed it and then
waxed and buffed it. 
I then reattached the seat and set her out for her PHOTO SHOOT!
beachy-painted-bench-makeover-art-is-beauty
I am so happy with how she turned out.
I love the freshness of the green against the old slightly faded seating.
It was another piece that my hubby was asking if we could keep for the house. (isn't he cute)
But alas we have no where for it.
So she is in my booth ready to go make her place in someone's home.
beachy-painted-bench-makeover-art-is-beauty

I hope you enjoyed this makeover!
If you could do me a favor.
FACEBOOK is really dogging with all the new algorithms
they continue to use to keep small businesses from being seen.
If you follow me here and have a Facebook
page I would love for you to follow me there too.
You can click HERE to be brought to my page.
while we are at it if you look
on the side of my blog you can see all the gadgets where you can follow me.
I would love to see you on INSTAGRAM or HOMETALK 
TWITTER or PINTEREST
I love sharing at all these places.
THE MORE THE MERRIER...
Now go and make someones day BEAUTIFUL!
Until next time.
Karin


http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/2014/04/nifty-thrifty-tuesday-no210.html
Furniture Feature Fridays
Creativity Unleashed link party!
Creativity Unleashed link party!
DIYShowOff

0 comments: